Betterliving™ sunrooms have unmatched features in the industry. Choose a room enclosure to suit your life and budget and to complement the architecture of your home.
Your Betterliving™ sunroom includes such specially crafted details as:
- Fully tempered glass in all door and window units with a range of performance choices.
- Interlocking frames that provide added structural strength.
- Heavy-duty roof construction that can withstand severe weather conditions.
- Sturdy window and door locking mechanisms.
- Built-in gutters that provide drainage without unsightly extensions to your patio room roof.
- Steel ball bearing wheels for a long lasting, easy glide on all windows and doors.
All are manufactured to pass engineering tests for building permits throughout North America. We are proud to have the Keystone Fenestration Manufacturers Association (FMA) “gold labels” on our patio room doors and windows to prove that we have passed wind and water infiltration tests designed by the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association (AAMA).
J. Galloway – Napanee, Ontario
See real sunroom video reviews by real Betterliving Sunroom customers.