Enjoy exclusive features not found in other sunrooms.
Betterliving Three Season Sunrooms
Our most popular enclosure, the three-season sunroom is an easy, affordable way to extend your outdoor living season.
Each day more homeowners are rediscovering the tranquility of their own back yards in their Betterliving Sunrooms. These versatile enclosures give you and family the opportunity to enjoy all that is wonderful about the outdoors.
With Betterliving Sunrooms, everyday will seem like a vacation, and every activity more enjoyable in your own special place.
Not only does a Betterliving™ Three Season Sunroom give you more living space at a fraction of the cost of standard construction, it truly distinguishes your home in the neighbourhood making it much more desirable to future owners. Buy with confidence, knowing your patio enclosure is covered by our 50 year limited warranty!
Betterliving Three Season Sunroom Specifications:
Sunroom Walls and Doors:
- Fully engineered 3″ thick extruded aluminum components.
- Interlocking frames provide added structural strength.
- Baked-on, maintenance-free enamel finish.
- Colour-matched door and window handles.
- Fully integrated sliding windows and doors. Proprietary design. Other sunrooms use after-market windows and doors.
- Ball bearing wheels for long-lasting, easy glide on all windows and doors.
- Sturdy, security window and door locks.
- Electrical option provides easy access for wiring and outlets.
- Full glass views (floor to ceiling glass walls) available in all styles.
High Quality Glass Units for Your Sunroom:
- Tempered glass windows & doors. Tempered glass is about four times stronger than plate glass. (If broken, tempered glass falls into harmless pebble-like pieces.)
- Choose single pane or insulated Low-E, argon-filled. Both options available in clear or bronze glass.
- Quality controlled seal on insulated units.
- Manufacturer’s warranty against seal failure and glass breakage.
Fully Engineered Roof Panels for Your Sunroom:
- Our PanelCraft™ roof panels are tested using ASTM E72-98 procedures by an independent testing laboratory.
- PanelCraft™ insulated panels are constructed with a high-density polystyrene core bonded to maintenance free aluminum “skins”. Core thickness are available in 3”, 4½”, and 6” to meet your insulation and structural requirements.
- Higher strength panels are available. Honeycomb shaped core impregnated with Phenolic resin. An excellent alternative for building departments that take issue with foam core panels.
- Fixed and operating skylights available.
- Our Northlander™ Skyview transparent roof system with our exclusive Silhouette Pearl reflective glazing is an excellent choice for your sunroom, letting in pleasing amounts of light without the heat.
- Traditional shingled roofing is also available.
Contact us for more information, to receive newsletters or find a local contractor.
Betterliving Sunroom Colour Options:
Woodhaven Ceiling Plank Option:
Now you can have your sunroom with the warmth of wood! An ideal option for homeowners who were considering a conventional addition. Use Woodhaven and our shingled roof option to achieve the look of an addition with the view of a sunroom.