Escape to your private oasis and enjoy your backyard like never before with our completely pre-fabricated wall and roof systems.
A Sunroon Wall System Designed From The Ground Up
Grand Vista Three Season Sunrooms feature our exclusive wall design that is optimized for appearance. Look closely, there are no window frames cluttering the look of your sunroom, they’re built right into the wall! Other systems use after-market windows for that “storm window” look.
Double hung or stacking windows interfere with your view. They can ultimately become difficult to operate and the plastic positioning clips often break. That’s why Grand Vista windows are side sliding style to provide a great view as well as a great look. Our nylon rollers provide a smooth opening & closing operation for years to come.
Grand Vista Insulated Sunrooms feature a 3″ thick maintenance-free aluminum wall with “thermal breaks” for improved insulation. The windows are high quality vinyl side sliders.
Grand Vista sunrooms are comprised of custom made wall sections typically not exceeding five feet in width. Options include: swing doors or patio doors, three standard colours – white, earthstone (three season only) or desert sand, tempered glass kneewall, fixed glass wall sections or fixed glass transoms above the windows.
Your Grand Vista sunroom comes standard with operating side sliding windows, including screens (no “filler” panels, unless you want them). So on those warm sunny days, you can open each of them to enjoy the warm breeze and smell the flowers.
For the roof of your sunroom, choose from Craft-Bilt’s™ The Northlander™ Skyview style or the PanelCraft™ aluminum sandwich panel with insulated polystyrene core. The roof typically overhangs 6″ – 12″ on the front and side walls. If your new patio room doesn’t fill the whole deck, you can extend the roof to one side to create a rain-free area for barbecuing, playing, storage etc.
Grand Vista 3 Season and Insulated Sunrooms are very versatile. Here are some ways to enjoy a sunroom:
- A-Frame Sunroom (cathedral ceiling)
- Studio Sunroom (“lean-to” or “shed” roof design)
- Under Existing (close in a porch with existing roof)
- Front Porch Enclosure
- Balcony Enclosure
- RV and Park Model Enclosures in Trailer Parks
- Enclosure For Hot Tub
Three Season Specs
Grand Vista 3 Season Sunroom Features
Adjustable Pitch for Roof
Grand Vista sunrooms feature our unique swivel header design. Compared to the industry standard of a simple square channel sitting atop of your walls, our Grand Vista header means:
- The inside of your sunroom has a clean curved look. (The industry standard of a square chanelresults in an unsightly gap)
- The roof panels are properly supported no matter what the pitch. (The industry standard has all the weight of the panels and snow bearing on the outside edge of a square channel
- Our Swivel Header results in a “double hollow” effect. Two hollow chambers provides great rigidity so that even whan your roof is loaded with snow, the windows will operate properly.
Water Control System
The Floor Channel of your Grand Vista sunroom is designed with a slope so that moisture runs to the outside. Attractive weep hole covers exceed the industry standard of simple site-drilled or site-punched weep holes.
Easy To Operate
The Grand Vista windows glide on nylon rollers. Other windows in the industry use plastic blocks.
Weather Control / Strength
- Look closely, the weatherstripping is “cradled” in concave shaped guides, resulting in a better seal and smoother operation.
- Note the hollow chamber. “Hollows” cost more to produce, but provide superior strength. Grand Vista Header & Sill extrusions are both “hollows”. The industry standard is a less expensive non-hollow shape.
- The sloped Sill of the Grand Vista sunroom window means your room is dry and there is no standing water in the tracks.
- The screw ports that hold the Grand Vista walls sections together were designed for #10 gauge fasteners. This provides greater strength compared to the industry standard of #8 gauge.
- Attractive weep hole covers
Available Colours in Three Season:
All Season Specs
Grand Vista Insulated Sunroom Features
Massive 4” x 4” Corner Post
Water Control System
Adjustable Swivel Header
Insulated vinyl windows include: