Your Betterliving™ sunroom includes such specially crafted details as:
- Fully tempered glass in all door and window units in Betterliving™ three season and four season sunrooms.
- Interlocking door and window sash – when you close your doors and windows they lock together to provide added structural strength.
- Heavy-duty roof construction that can withstand snow and severe weather conditions.
- Stronger wall components using thicker wall systems and heavier headers for unparalleled roof support.
- Upgraded window and door hardware.
- Upgraded aluminum screens (instead of fiberglass screen).
- Steel ball bearing wheels for a long lasting, easy glide on all windows and doors.
All are manufactured to pass engineering tests for building permits throughout North America. We are proud to have the Keystone Fenestration Manufacturers Association (FMA) “gold labels” on our patio room doors and sunroom windows to prove that we have passed wind and water infiltration tests designed by the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association (AAMA).
“It’s a beautiful sunroom. The room adds a whole new dimension to my waterfront home and is all I wanted it to be.”
– J. Galloway from Napanee, Ontario
See real sunroom video reviews by real Betterliving Sunroom customers.