Your Betterliving™ sunroom includes such specially crafted details as:
- Fully tempered glass in all door and window units in Betterliving™ sunrooms with a range of performance choices.
- Interlocking frames that provide added structural strength.
- Heavy-duty roof construction that can withstand severe weather conditions.
- Sturdy window and door locking mechanisms.
- Built-in gutters that provide drainage without unsightly extensions to your patio room roof.
- Steel ball bearing wheels for a long lasting, easy glide on all windows and doors in Betterliving™ sunrooms.
All are manufactured to pass engineering tests for building permits throughout North America. We are proud to have the Keystone Fenestration Manufacturers Association (FMA) “gold labels” on our patio room doors and sunroom windows to prove that we have passed wind and water infiltration tests designed by the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association (AAMA).
“It’s a beautiful sunroom. The room adds a whole new dimension to my waterfront home and is all I wanted it to be.”
– J. Galloway from Napanee, Ontario
See real sunroom video reviews by real Betterliving Sunroom customers.